automatic blister cutting machine
Automatic blister cutting machines are widely used in industrial leather, plastic rubber, sponge, foam, EVA, PVC, cardboard, paper products, fabrics, home textiles, packaging materials, non-woven fabrics, carpets, car cushions, felts, synthetic materials and other industries. The non-metallic material is ideal for cutting multiple layers of material at a time. Its two-cylinder, four-column, self-balancing linkage automatic balance structure ensures equalization of any working area. In order to confirm the accuracy between the upper and lower parts of the thick material, its cutting mold will moderately decelerate when it contacts the material. This die-cutting machine is equipped with a stroke adjustment device that cuts the plate and material by cutting the mold, making the stroke simple and correct. In addition, it has a central automatic lubrication system that increases machine durability and extends working hours. Therefore, this machine is ideal for single or multi-layer sheets or coils.
Application and characteristics:
1. This automatic blister cutting machine is suitable for die-cutting of various non-metal sheet materials with a forming die. For example: blister, pearl cotton packaging, rubber, printing and other industries.
6. Optional unilateral or bilateral automatic feeding system, the production efficiency of the whole machine is mentioned two to three times.
7. Optional cutting plate micro-motion device makes the cutting board evenly consumed and saves cost.
8. Optional knife mold pneumatic clamping device, it is convenient and quick to replace the die.
9. Special specifications can be specially designed and manufactured according to customer requirements.