Conveyor belt type travel head cutting machine is suitable for cutting the same size, large quantities of non - metallic materials with molding tool.
MAX cutting force: 25T/35T/40T/50T(customized)
Cutting speed: 0.15m/s
Stroke adjustable range: 50--140mm
Range of two board: 30-180mm
Size of top board: 300mm
Size of cutting table: 1800×500mm
Main motor: 3KW
1. The machine is applicable for continuous and large-batch cutting of nonmetal materials such as carpet, leather, rubber and cloth etc. in large-scale factories by die cutter.
2. The conveying part adopts PLC control. The materials are driven by the servo motor and input from one side of machine, after die cutting, discharge from the other side, which can guarantee accurate feeding and stable operation. The feeding length can be adjusted conveniently by touching screen.
3. The main machine adopts double oil cylinders, double crank link balance, four columns die trimming mechanism, hydraulic system control, which can guarantee the die cutting's speed and accuracy. All movable connecting parts are equipped with central oil supply automatic lubricating device, which reduces the abrasion to the minimum extent.
4. The input and output of materials are all conveyed on the conveying belt, and the materials'die cutting is also automatically completed on the conveying belt.
5. Photoelectric pneumatic deviation correcting device is adopted, which guarantees the accurate operation position of conveying belt.
6. The inlet and outlet of cutting area of the machine are installed with safety screens, which can guarantee personal safety of operators.
7. The die cutter is fastened by pneumatic clamp device, so the replacement of die cutter is convenient and prompt.
8. Special design products can be customized.
Maximum cutting force
Main motor power
Please kindly note: Above is our standard parameter, we can customize machine according to client's requirement. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.
It is widely used in shoes, cushion, sofa mattress, car interior, package and label making, ball making, and other industries.