1) When moving the workbench or spindle, according to the distance from the workpiece, the correct selection of moving speed, to prevent the movement too fast when the collision occurred.
2) programming should be based on the actual situation to determine the correct processing technology and processing routes, to eliminate due to insufficient processing position or edge strength is not enough caused by the end of the workpiece or early cut off.
3) The program and compensation must be confirmed before the wire is cut correctly.
4) Check that the electrode wire tension is sufficient.
When cutting the taper, the tension should be lowered to the usual half.
5) Check that the feed speed of the electrode wire is appropriate.
6) According to the actual situation of the machined parts to choose open processing or dense processing, in the premise of avoiding interference, as far as possible to shorten the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece. When the machining is dense, the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece is generally taken 0.05~0.1mm.