The fully automatic cutting machine parts have a good structural processability, which means that under certain production conditions, it can be precisely produced and assembled into a machine. Therefore, the structural processability of the parts should be considered comprehensively from several production links such as manufacturing, machining and assembly of blanks.
The structural design of the part should first meet the requirements of use. This is the fundamental purpose of designing and manufacturing the part. It is the premise of considering the structure of the part. In addition to the performance of the part, it must proceed from the requirements of precision, maintenance and maintenance.
In the entire manufacturing process of the hydraulic four-column cutting machine parts, the machining process consumes the most man-hours, so the structural requirements of the machining of the parts are particularly important. In order to make the parts have good processability in the cutting process, in addition to meeting the requirements of use, the structural requirements of the cutting machine parts are as follows:
(1) Reasonably select the accuracy and surface roughness of the part.
(2) It should be able to be positioned accurately, the center is tight and reliable, easy to install and process, and easy to measure. Surfaces with mutual positional accuracy requirements can be machined in one installation to ensure quality.
(3) The structural dimensions of the parts should be standardized and standardized, which makes it easy to use the standard hard tools and general measuring tools to reduce the design and manufacture of special tools and measuring tools.
(4) The geometry of the machined surface should be as simple as possible, as close as possible to the same axis or the same plane, to facilitate processing and increase productivity.
Concurrent engineering is a systematic and integrated product development model. The core method is to establish a product integration team for product integration and product development process refactoring.
(1) The product development team integrated by the cutting machine personnel. They represent the product's life cycle, make decisions during the product development process, and are responsible for the entire development process of the product. Including product designers, product managers, manufacturing engineers, materials experts, assembly engineers, quality assurance control experts, supplier representatives and other support personnel.
(2) Reconstruction of the cutting machine product development process. The so-called product development process reconfiguration refers to the cutting machine parallel engineering from the perspective of global optimization of the product, the implementation of the integration process and control, and the existing product development process to improve and improve.
(3) Cutting machine product data exchange technology. The realization of the product development process relies on various computer-aided tools. Since different enterprises often use different computer-aided design platforms, it is difficult to exchange product data information with each other. Therefore, it is necessary to establish a unified and supportive Product information and exchange standards for different application systems, ie product data description and exchange specifications.