Single side automatic feeding hydraulic cutting machine operation precautions
1. When setting the cutter, be sure to loosen the setting handwheel so that the setting lever touches the cutting point control switch. Otherwise, the setting action cannot be generated when the cutter setting switch is turned ON.
2. When the cutting machine is working, the cutting knife should be placed in the center position of the upper pressing plate as much as possible to avoid the unilateral wear of the machine and affect its life.
3. Replace the new cutting knife. If the height is not the same, it should be reset according to the setting method.
4. When cutting the movement, please leave the cutter or the seesaw with both hands. It is strictly forbidden to use the hand to help the cutter to cut it, so as to avoid danger.
5. If the operator of the cutting machine needs to leave the position temporarily, please turn off the motor switch to avoid damage to the machine and others due to improper operation.
6. Please avoid overloading to avoid damage to the machine and reduce the service life.