First, the machine is installed
1. Fix the machine horizontally on a flat concrete floor and check that all parts of the machine are in good condition and the line is clear and effective.
2. Remove any debris from the upper platen and work surface.
3. Inject 68# or 46# anti-wear hydraulic oil into the fuel tank. The oil level should not be less than 25mm on the oil filter.
4. Connect the 380V three-phase power supply and press the oil pump start button to adjust and keep the motor steering in the same direction as the arrow.
Second, the operating instructions
1. First rotate the cutting depth controller (fine tuning knob) to zero.
2. Turn on the power switch, press the oil pump start button, run for two minutes at no load, and observe if the system is normal.
3. Lay the push-pull plate, rubber plate, workpiece, and die in the middle of the table in order.
4. Pair the die (die setting).
1. Loosen the handle of the knife and naturally lower the bottom and lock it.
2. Turn the switch to the right and prepare for trial.
3. Double-click the green button to make a trial, and the punching depth is controlled by fine tuning.
4. Fine-tuning: Turn the fine-tuning button to decrease the left-hand rotation and the right-hand rotation.
5. Stroke adjustment: Rotating the rise height controller, the right-hand rotation stroke is increased, the left-hand rotation stroke is reduced, and the stroke can be freely adjusted within the range of 50-200mm (or 50-250mm). In normal production, the upper pressure is about 50mm at the top of the cutter mold. .
Special Note: Each time the die, workpiece or pad is replaced, the stroke must be set again. Otherwise, the die and pad will be damaged.