Analysis of common failures in hydraulic system of cutting machine
Due to the difference in the flow velocity of various parts during the flow of the transmission medium, there are different degrees of internal friction inside! An increase in temperature may cause internal and external leakage, which reduces its efficiency. However, a higher temperature will cause the expansion of the internal pressure of the hydraulic oil to increase, so that the control action cannot be well transmitted.
①Use high quality hydraulic oil
② Arrange hydraulic pipes to avoid elbows
③ Use better hydraulic fittings such as pipe fittings and joints! Heating is an inherent feature of hydraulic systems that cannot be eliminated.
The leakage of the hydraulic system is divided into internal leakage and external leakage. Internal leakage refers to leakage that occurs inside the system, for example, leakage on both sides of the piston and between the spool and valve body. External leakage refers to leakage that occurs in the external environment.
① Check if the joints of pipe fittings are loose
②Use good quality seals.
The impact force generated by the high-speed flow of hydraulic oil in the pipeline of the hydraulic cutting machine and the impact generated during the opening and closing of the control valve are the causes of vibration. Excessive vibration amplitude will produce error indications of the system's precision instruments and cause system failure.
①Fixed hydraulic pipeline
②Avoid sharp bends in the pipe fittings and frequently change the hydraulic flow direction. The hydraulic system should have good vibration reduction measures, and also avoid the impact of external vibration sources on the hydraulic system.
In order to avoid the above problems in the hydraulic system, the following precautions should be taken when using the cutting machine at ordinary times:
1. When turning on the machine every day, it is best to let the machine run for 1-2 minutes before cutting.
2. When stopping for more than one day, please loosen the setting handle to prevent damage to related parts. In operation, the knife mold should be placed in the middle of the cutting surface (about between the pull rods on both sides).
3. The machine should be cleaned once every day before work, and keep electrical parts clean at any time. By the way, check whether the screws are loose for locking.
4. The lubricating system in the machine body should be regularly checked for normal operation. The oil filter in the oil tank must be cleaned once a month. Or it must be cleaned when the noise of the oil pump increases. The fuel tank must be cleaned thoroughly every time the hydraulic oil is changed.
5. Pay attention to check and maintain the oil level in the oil tank at any time. The hydraulic oil level should be at least 30m / m higher than the oil filter, but the oil tank cannot be installed. If there is serious wear and tear, please find the cause in time and take corresponding measures.
6. The hydraulic oil in the fuel tank must be replaced after about 2400 hours of use, especially the first time the new oil is replaced in about 2000 hours. After the new machine is installed or the oil is changed, the oil filter must be cleaned after about 500 hours of use.
7. The oil pipes and joints need to be tightly locked to prevent oil leakage. When the oil pipes work, do not cause friction of the oil pipes to prevent damage.
8. When you want to dismantle the oil pipe, you should place a block on the bottom of the pressure seat, so that the pressure seat is lowered to the place of the block to prevent a large amount of circulating oil from leaking. Note that the motor should be completely stopped and under pressure before removing the hydraulic system parts.
9. If the machine is not operating, be sure to stop the motor, otherwise it will greatly reduce the service life of the machine.