Analysis of common faults in hydraulic system of automatic cutting machine
Due to the transmission medium in the flow process to produce the difference in the velocity of each part, resulting in different degrees of internal friction! Rising temperature may lead to internal and external leakage and reduce its efficiency. However, higher temperature will increase the internal pressure of hydraulic oil expansion and make the control action unable to be transferred well.
(1) Use high quality hydraulic fluids
(2) Layout of hydraulic pipeline should avoid elbow
(3) use better pipe fitting with joint hydraulic valve and so on! Heating is an inherent characteristic of hydraulic systems that cannot be eliminated.
The leakage of hydraulic system is divided into two kinds: internal leakage and external leakage. Internal leakage refers to leakage occurring within the system, for example, on both sides of the piston and between the spool and valve body. An external leak is a leak that occurs in an external environment.
(1) Check whether the joint of pipe fitting is loose
(2) use good quality seals.
Vibration is caused by the impact force caused by the high speed flow of hydraulic oil in the pipeline and the impact caused by the control valve switch process. Too strong vibration amplitude will result in the system precision instrument error indication and system failure.
(1) fixed hydraulic pipeline
(2) avoid pipe bend and frequently change the hydraulic flow direction, the hydraulic system should be a good vibration reduction measures, but also to avoid external vibration source may affect the hydraulic system.
In order to avoid the above problems in the hydraulic system, the following precautions should be taken when using the cutting machine at ordinary times:
1. When starting the machine every day, let the machine run for 1-2 minutes without load before cutting.
2. When the machine stops for more than one day, please relax the setting handle to prevent damage of relevant parts. In operation, the die should be placed in the middle of the cutting surface (about between the pulling rods on both sides).
3. The machine shall be cleaned once a day before going off work, and the electrical parts shall be kept clean at any time. Check if the screw is loose, so that it can be locked.
4. Regularly check whether the internal lubrication system of the body is working normally, and clean the oil filter in the oil tank once a month. Or feel oil pump noise increase when necessary to clean. Clean the oil tank thoroughly every time the hydraulic oil is changed.
5. Pay attention to check and keep the oil level in the oil tank at any time. The hydraulic oil level should be at least 30m/m higher than the filter oil, but it cannot be loaded into the oil tank. If there is a serious loss, please find the cause and take appropriate measures.
6. The hydraulic oil in the oil tank needs to be replaced in about 2,400 hours of use, especially the first oil of the new machine should be replaced in about 2,000 hours. After new machine installation or oil change, about 500 hours of use to clean the oil filter net.
7. The oil pipe and joint should be locked to prevent oil leakage. When the oil pipe is working, friction should not be caused to the oil pipe to prevent damage.
8. When the tubing is to be removed, a cushion block should be placed at the bottom of the pressure block to make the pressure block drop to the cushion block to prevent a large amount of circulating oil leakage. Note that the motor should be completely stopped under no pressure to remove the hydraulic system parts.
9, if the machine does not operate, be sure to stop the motor, otherwise it will greatly reduce the service life of the machine.