1. Machine installation
1. Fix the machine horizontally on a flat concrete floor, check whether all parts of the machine are intact and firm, and whether the circuit is smooth and effective.
2. Remove the dirt and debris on the upper pressure plate and the work surface.
3. Pour 68# or 46# anti-wear hydraulic oil into the fuel tank, the oil level should not be less than 25mm above the oil filter screen.
4. Connect the 380V three-phase power supply, press the start button of the oil pump, and adjust and keep the motor rotation in the same direction as the arrow.
2. Operation instructions
1. First turn the cutting depth controller (fine adjustment knob) left to zero.
2. Turn on the power switch, press the start button of the oil pump, run for two minutes without load, and observe whether the system is normal.
3. Stack the push-pull plate, rubber plate, workpiece, and die in the middle of the worktable in order.
4. Tool setting (tool setting).
①. Loosen the handle of the knife, drop it naturally and lock it.
②. Turn the switch to the right and prepare for trial.
③. Double-click the green button to perform trial cutting, and the cutting depth is controlled by fine adjustment.
④. Fine-tuning: Turn the fine-tuning button to turn left to lighten and right to deepen.
⑤. Stroke adjustment: Rotate the ascending height controller, the right-hand stroke is increased, and the left-hand stroke is reduced. The stroke can be adjusted freely within the range of 50-200mm (or 50-250mm). In normal production, the stroke should be about 50mm away from the top of the die. .
Special attention: every time you change the knife mold, workpiece or backing plate, you must re-set the stroke of the knife, otherwise, the knife mold and backing plate will be damaged.
① In order to ensure safety, it is strictly prohibited to extend hands and other parts of the body into the blanking area during operation. The power must be turned off before maintenance and wooden blocks or other hard objects should be placed in the blanking area to prevent the pressure plate from being pressured. Out of control, causing accidental personal injury.
②. Under special circumstances, when the upper pressure plate needs to rise immediately, you can press the reset button. When stopping, press the power brake button (red button), and the whole system will stop operating immediately.
③. When operating, you must press the two buttons on the pressure plate with both hands, and you must not change one-handed or foot-operated operation at will.
Maintenance: Always keep the inside of the machine clean, the oil filter is cleaned once a month, and the hydraulic oil is changed once a year. Before working, check the oil level in the machine. When it is lower than the specified liquid level, it should be supplemented with the same brand in the machine. Hydraulic oil must not be mixed. When cutting materials, the workpiece should be placed in the center of the work area so that the force of the machine tool is even, and the service life of the machine tool can be extended from the surface.