Hydraulic automatic cutting machine is composed of the following three basic parts.
1. Mechanical part: it is composed of fuselage, working mechanism and stroke adjusting device. The gantry hydraulic cutting machine also includes sliding saddle moving feeding device and automatic feeding device.
2. Hydraulic system: it is composed of hydraulic pump, actuating element (hydraulic cylinder), control element (pressure valve, direction valve), auxiliary parts (filter, fuel tank, pressure gauge, etc.).
3. Control part: including the electrical control circuit composed of switches, relays, contactors and other components, as well as the photoelectric safety protection device mounted on part of the cutting machine.
The stroke control of hydraulic cutting machine includes upper limit position adjustment and lower limit position control. Its working mechanism upper limit position adjustment has the following several methods.
1. Change the position of travel switch and adjust it by means of mechanical-electric-hydraulic interlock control. In the 1960s to 1970s, many hydraulic cutting machines produced at home and abroad adopt this way to adjust the upper limit position of the working mechanism. In some new cantilever hydraulic cutting machines, there are also the types of machine-electric-hydraulic interlock control methods used by traditional hydraulic cutting machines.
2. Electric: the motor is adjusted through the mechanical transmission mechanism with the power shaft pressing plate.
3. Manual: rotate the handwheel, and directly drive the vertical shaft press plate to adjust through the screw movement of the lead screw.
4. Hydraulic action: rotate the handwheel and adjust automatically through the hydraulic follow-up system.
There are two ways to control the lower limit position of hydraulic cutting machine.
1. Stroke switch control: it is controlled by means of mechanical-electric-hydraulic interlock by changing the position of stroke switch, and the signal of the lower limit of stroke is given by the stroke switch with contact or the contactless switch.
2, time control: this control method is through the delay circuit will input signal delay a certain time after output, so as to control the solenoid valve suction time to achieve the work stroke control, there are directly with the control button input trigger signal, but also through the pressure changes in the hydraulic circuit with the pressure sensor input trigger signal.