1. The indicator light is off: the whole machine has no power.
2. Transformer insurance burned: replace the fuse
3. The brake switch is not open: turn on the power brake switch
4. The indicator light does not illuminate to start the motor: the indicator bulb burns out and replaces the indicator bulb
5. The indicator light is on and the motor cannot be started.
(1) Motor protection switch Flip: Open motor protection switch
(2) The main control contactor is defective or burned: Replace the contactor
(3) Motor burned: replace the motor
6. The indicator light is on, the motor can be started but it does not work.
(1) The die setting switch is locked to the horizontal position to lock the oil circuit: the knife mode high setting switch is turned to the straight direction
(2) Motor steering error: Replace the two phase pairs of the motor
(3) The working switch is in poor contact with the wire head off: Check the line to connect the wire head
(4) Solenoid valve coil burned: Replace the coil or the entire solenoid valve
(5) Solenoid valve spool stuck: cleaning spool
(6) Stroke adjustment handle loose: reset the die
7. Can not work can be reset: the circuit board in the electric box burned and replaced the circuit board
8. Can work but can not be reset: the circuit board in the electric box burned and replaced the circuit board