Four-column cutting machine operation precautions
1. When the precision four-column cutting machine is working, the cutting knife should be placed in the center position of the upper pressing plate as much as possible to avoid the wear on the single side of the machine and affect its life.
2. When replacing a new cutting tool with a precision four-column cutting machine, if the height is not the same, please reset it according to the setting method.
3. If the operator needs to temporarily leave the position, be sure to turn off the motor switch and then leave, so as not to damage the machine by improper manipulation.
4. Please avoid overloading to avoid damage to the machine and reduce the service life.
5. When setting the cutter, be sure to loosen the setting handwheel so that the setting lever can touch the cutting point control switch. Otherwise, when the cutter setting switch is turned ON, the setting action cannot be generated. .
6. When cutting the precision four-column cutting machine, keep the hand away from the cutting knife or the jaw. Do not touch the die with your hand to avoid danger.