Automatic cutting machine die setting:
1. Clear the debris on the workbench mat.
2. Right-click the "power switch", click "start oil pump", turn the "cutting depth" knob to the left position, press the two cutting switches with both hands, run several times, and then release the setting slider.
3. Place the material to be cut and the mold in the middle of the pad.
4. Rotate the "knife mold setting" switch of the cutting machine to the right, the cutting platen will begin to slowly drop until it approaches the mold, and then automatically stop.
5. Move the setting slider up and down several times, and then place it at the bottom to lock it.
6. Turn the "tool mold setting" switch to the left, the cutting pressure plate will immediately rise to the height position, and then complete the knife mold setting.
Cutting pressure setting of cutting machine:
1. After completing the setting of the die, put the cut material on the backing plate, then put the die on the cut material, and then push the cardboard into the cutting operation area.
2. Press the two working switches (green button) with both hands. At this time, the cutting platen will be lowered and pressurized to the die. After the knife die cuts the material, it will automatically rise to the position before starting and stopping (a cutting machine with pressure holding function), and it will rise after delaying the holding pressure.
3. When cutting the material, if you find that the cut material is not completely cut, please adjust the cutting depth controller and turn the "cutting depth" knob clockwise; if the knife mold is pressed into the backing plate too deeply, it will "cut" "depth" ”(Depth) knob rotates counterclockwise. The larger the knob rotation value, the deeper the cutting depth. Slowly increase the rotation range and try to adjust it until the die is gently pressed into the backing plate.
Cutting machine lifting height setting:
Use the "rising height" knob to control the rising height of the upper pressure plate; the larger the knob value, the higher the rising height. Remember, this value cannot be "0"