Automatic cutting machine tool die setting:
1. Remove clutter from your worktable mat.
2. Right click "Power switch", click "Oil pump Start", turn the "Cutting Depth" knob to the left, press the two cutting switches with both hands, run several times, and then release the setting slider.
3. Place the materials and molds to be cut in the middle of the pad.
4. Rotate the "die setting" switch of the cutting machine to the right, and the cutting platen will start to drop slowly until it is close to the mold, and then stop automatically.
5. Move the Settings slider up and down a few times, then place it at the bottom to lock it.
6. Turn the "setting of knife die" switch to the left, the cutting pressure plate will rise to the height immediately, and then complete the setting of knife die.
Setting of cutting pressure of the cutting machine:
1. After setting the cutting die, put the cutting material on the backing plate, then put the cutting die on the cutting material, and then push the cardboard into the cutting operation area.
2. Press two work switches (green button) with both hands. At this point, the cutting platen will descend and be pressurized to the die. After cutting the material, the cutting die will automatically rise to the position before starting and stopping (cutting machine with pressure holding function), and rise after delayed pressure holding.
3. When cutting materials, if it is found that the cut material is not completely cut, please adjust the cutting depth controller and turn the "cutting depth" knob clockwise; If the knife is pressed too deeply into the backing plate, the "cutting" "Depth" knob will rotate counterclockwise. The greater the knob rotation, the deeper the cutting depth. Slowly increase the rotation and try to adjust it until the die is gently pressed into the backing plate.
Lifting height setting of cutting machine:
Use the "rise height" knob to control the rise height of the upper pressing plate; The higher the knob value, the higher the rise height. Remember that this value cannot be "0"