Tool die setting of automatic cutting machine:
1. Remove clutter from workbench MATS.
2. Right-click "Power Switch", click "Oil Pump Start", turn the "Cut Depth" knob to the left, press the two cutting switches with both hands, run them several times, and then release the setting slider.
3. Place the material to be cut and the mold in the middle of the mat.
4. Turn the "die setting" switch of the cutting machine to the right, and the cutting press plate will start to descend slowly until it is close to the die, and then stop automatically.
5. Move the Settings slider up and down a few times, then place it at the bottom to lock it.
6. Turn the switch of "Tool mold setting" to the left, the cutting pressure plate will rise to the height immediately, and then complete the tool mold setting.
Cutting pressure setting of cutting machine:
1. After completing the setting of the cutting die, put the cutting material on the pad, and then put the cutting die on the cutting material, and then push the cardboard into the cutting operation area.
2. Press the two working switches (green button) with both hands. At this point, the cutting plate will be lowered and pressed to the cutter die. After the die has finished cutting the material, it will automatically rise to the position before starting and stopping (cutting machine with pressure-holding function), and rise after delayed pressure-holding.
3. When cutting the material, if it is found that the cut material is not completely cut, please adjust the cutting depth controller and rotate the "cutting depth" knob clockwise; If the cutter mold is pressed too deeply into the backing plate, the "Cut" and "Depth" knob will be turned counterclockwise. The greater the rotary value of the knob, the deeper the cutting depth. Slowly increase the rotation and try to adjust it until the die is gently pressed into the backing plate.
Lifting height setting of cutting machine:
Use the "rising height" knob to control the rising height of the upper pressing plate; The greater the knob value, the higher the rise height. Remember that this value cannot be "0"