The daily maintenance of the cutting machine is the responsibility of the operator, who must understand the structure of the equipment and abide by the operation and maintenance regulations.
(1) Before starting work (shift or interrupted work), the main department of the machine should be inspected and filled with lubricating oil.
(2) Use the equipment strictly in accordance with the equipment operation regulations in the class, pay attention to observe the operation status of the equipment, and handle or lecture in time if problems are found.
(3) Before the end of each shift, the cleaning work should be performed once, and the friction surface and the bright surface should be coated with lubricating oil.
(4) Under normal two-shift working conditions, the machine should be cleaned and inspected every two weeks.
(5) If the machine is to be left unused for a long period of time, all bright surfaces must be wiped clean and coated with anti-rust oil, and the whole machine is covered with a plastic cover.
(6) When disassembling and assembling the machine, it is forbidden to use different tools and unfair tapping methods.
(7) The hydraulic cutting machine should replace the hydraulic oil on schedule (once a year), check whether the filter screen is clogged and broken, and whether there is oil leakage in each oil cylinder part.