I. machine installation
1. Fix the machine horizontally on the smooth cement floor, check whether all parts of the machine are intact and firm, and whether the line is smooth and effective.
2. Remove stains and sundries on upper pressing board and work surface.
3. Fill the oil tank with no. 68 or no. 46 anti-wear hydraulic oil, the oil surface shall not be less than 25mm square of the filter net.
4. Access the 380V three-phase power supply, press the start button of the oil pump, adjust and keep the motor turning in the same direction as the arrow.
Ii. Operation instructions
1. First, left-rotate the cutting depth controller (fine-tuning knob) to zero.
2. Turn on the power switch, press the start button of the oil pump, run for two minutes without load, and observe whether the system is normal.
3. Stack the push-pull plate, rubber plate, workpiece and cutting die in the middle of the table in order.
4. Set the tool die.
(1). Loosen the handle of the pair knife, drop it naturally and lock it tightly.
(2). Switch right, ready for trial.
(3). Double-click the green button for trial cutting. The depth of blanking is controlled by fine-tuning.
(4). Fine adjustment: turn the fine adjustment button to make the left turn lighter and the right turn darker.
(5). Stroke adjustment: rotate the rising height controller to increase the right-hand stroke and reduce the left-hand stroke. The stroke can be freely adjusted within the range of 50-200mm(or 50-250mm). In normal production, the above pressure should be about 50mm from the top of the tool die.
Special attention: every time you change the tool die, workpiece or pad, you must set the stroke of the knife again, otherwise, it will damage the tool die and pad.
In order to ensure safety, it is strictly prohibited to insert the hand and other parts of the body into the blanking area during operation. The power must be turned off before maintenance and wood or other hard objects should be inserted into the blanking area to prevent the upper pressing plate from losing control after pressure relief and causing accidental personal injury.
. Under special circumstances, when the upper pressing plate is needed to rise up immediately, you can press the reset button; when it stops, press the power brake button (red button), and the whole machine system will stop working immediately.
, when the operation must be two hands on the press plate on the two buttons, not to change at will, or foot operation.
Maintenance: always keep the machine clean, oil filter net cleaning once a month, hydraulic oil change once a year, before work should pay attention to check the oil level in the machine, when lower than the specified liquid level should be supplemented with the same brand of hydraulic oil in the machine, not mixed use. When cutting materials, the workpiece should be placed in the center of the working area, so that the machine tool everywhere uniform force, from the surface to extend the service life of the machine.