Cutting machine lubrication is an important measure to reduce the wear of parts during operation and avoid failure. Mechanical cutting machine bearings are not lubricated, causing fever and seizures. Therefore, lubricating work is one of the important contents of cutting machine maintenance. Implement the "five fixed" methods of lubrication, which standardizes, standardizes, refines and simplifies daily lubrication.
The details are:
(1) Fixed point: determine the lubrication part, lubrication point and check point of the equipment.
(2) Qualification: Use the oil according to the grease grade specified in the machine imitation.
(3) Quantitative: determine the amount of oil in the lubrication part of the equipment to prevent spreading and manage equipment leakage.
(4) On schedule: add oil, add oil and clean oil according to the time specified in the imitation of the machine to ensure timely lubrication.
(5) Appointment: The operator or maintenance worker who determines the lubrication work has the responsibility to the person.