Cutting machine lubrication is an important measure to reduce the wear of parts in operation and avoid failures. Poor lubrication of the bearings of the mechanical cutting machine caused accidents such as fever and seizure. Therefore, lubrication work is one of the important contents of cutting machine maintenance. The implementation of the "five set" method of lubrication, which standardizes daily lubrication work, makes the content refined, simple and easy to remember.
The details are:
(1) Fixed point: Determine the lubrication position, lubrication point and check point of the equipment.
(2) Qualitative: Use oil in accordance with the grease grade specified in the machine imitation list.
(3) Quantitative: Determine the amount of oil added to the lubrication parts of the equipment to prevent spreading and management equipment oil leakage.
(4) On schedule: add oil, add oil and clean oil according to the time specified in the machine copy order to ensure timely lubrication.
(5) Appointment: The operator or maintenance worker who determines the lubrication work, the responsibility is to the individual.