In order to avoid the above problems in the hydraulic system, the following precautions should be taken to use the cutting machine:
1. When starting up every day, it is best to let the machine run for 1-2 minutes without load before cutting.
2. When the machine stops for more than one day, please loosen the setting handle to prevent damage to related parts. In operation, the die should be placed in the middle of the section (between the tie rods on both sides).
3. The machine should be cleaned once a day before work and keep the electrical parts clean at all times. By the way, check if the screws are loose so that they can be locked.
4. The lubrication system inside the machine should be checked regularly for normal operation. The oil filter in the fuel tank must be cleaned once a month. Or it is necessary to clean the pump when it feels that the noise of the pump is increased. The tank should be thoroughly cleaned whenever the hydraulic fluid is changed.
5, at any time to check and maintain the oil level in the fuel tank, the hydraulic oil surface should be at least 30m / m above the filter oil, but not the tank. If there is serious loss, please find out the reason and take corresponding measures.
6, the hydraulic oil of the fuel tank must be replaced after about 2400 hours of use, especially the first time the new oil is replaced in about 2000 hours. After installing or changing the oil, it is necessary to clean the oil filter net for about 500 hours.
7. The oil pipe and joint need to be locked and there is no oil leakage. When the oil pipe is working, the oil pipe should not be rubbed to prevent damage.
8. When the oil pipe is to be dismantled, the block should be placed at the bottom of the pressure seat, so that the pressure seat is lowered to the block to prevent the circulating oil from leaking a lot. Note that the motor should be completely stopped under no pressure to remove the hydraulic system components.
9. If the machine is not operating, be sure to stop the motor, otherwise it will greatly reduce the service life of the machine.