In order to avoid the above problems in the hydraulic system, the following precautions should be taken when using the cutting machine:
1. When starting up every day, let the machine run for 1-2 minutes without load before cutting.
2. When the machine is stopped for more than one day, please relax the setting handle to prevent damage to related parts. In operation, the die should be placed in the middle of the cutting surface (approximately between the pull rods on both sides).
3. The machine should be cleaned once a day before leaving get off work, and the electrical parts should be kept clean at all times. By the way, check whether the screws are loose in order to lock them.
4. Regularly check whether the lubrication system in the machine is operating normally, and the oil filter in the tank must be cleaned once a month. Or it is necessary to clean when the noise of the oil pump increases. Whenever the hydraulic oil is changed, the oil tank must be thoroughly cleaned.
5. Always pay attention to check and maintain the oil level in the oil tank. The hydraulic oil level should be at least 30m/m above the oil filter level, but no oil tank can be installed. If there is serious loss, please find the cause in time and take corresponding measures.
6. The hydraulic oil of the oil tank needs to be replaced after about 2400 hours of use, especially the first time the oil is used for a new machine, about 2000 hours. After the new machine is installed or the oil is changed, the oil filter should be cleaned after about 500 hours of use.
7. The oil pipes and joints need to be locked to prevent oil leakage. When the oil pipes are in motion, do not cause friction on the oil pipes to prevent damage.
8. When you want to remove the oil pipe, you should place a cushion block on the bottom of the pressure seat to lower the pressure seat to the block to prevent a large amount of circulating oil from leaking. Note that the motor should be completely stopped without pressure before disassembling the hydraulic system parts.
9. If the machine is not in operation, the motor must be stopped, otherwise the service life of the machine will be greatly reduced.