The daily maintenance of the cutting machine is the responsibility of the operator, who must understand the structure of the equipment and comply with the operation and maintenance procedures.
(1) Before the start of work (shift or intermittent work), check the main parts of the machine and add lubricant.
(2) The equipment should be used strictly according to the equipment operation rules in the class, pay attention to observe the operation status of the equipment, and find the problem to be processed or lectured in time.
(3) Before the end of each shift, a cleaning work should be carried out, and the lubricating surfaces and bright surfaces should be coated with lubricating oil.
(4) Under normal two-shift work, the machine will be thoroughly cleaned and inspected every two weeks.
(5) If the machine is to be used for a long time, wipe all the shiny surfaces and apply anti-rust oil, cover the whole machine with a plastic cover.
(6) Do not use disparate tools and unfair tapping methods when disassembling the machine.
(7) The hydraulic cutting machine should change the hydraulic oil on a regular basis (once a year), check whether the filter is clogged and broken, and whether there is oil leakage in each cylinder component.