The daily maintenance of the cutting machine is the responsibility of the operator. The operator must understand the structure of the equipment and follow the operation and maintenance procedures.
(1) Before the start of work (shift or intermittent work), the main departments of the machine should be inspected and lubricated.
(2) Use the equipment in strict accordance with the equipment operation regulations in the class, pay attention to observe the operation of the equipment, and deal with or give a speech in time if any problems are found.
(3) Before the end of each shift, a cleaning work should be carried out, and all friction surfaces and bright surfaces should be coated with lubricating oil.
(4) The machine should be cleaned and inspected every two weeks under normal two-shift working conditions.
(5) If the machine is to be left unused for a long time, all shiny surfaces must be wiped clean and coated with anti-rust oil, and the whole machine must be covered with a plastic cover.
(6) When disassembling and assembling the machine, it is prohibited to use different tools and unfair knocking methods.
(7) The hydraulic cutting machine should change the hydraulic oil regularly (once a year), check whether the filter screen is blocked or broken, and whether there is oil leakage in the cylinder parts.