What are the precautions for the operation of the four-post cutting machine?
1. When the precision four-column cutting machine is working, the cutting knife should be placed in the center of the upper pressure plate as much as possible, so as not to cause wear to the single side of the machine and affect its life.
2. When replacing the precision four-post cutting machine with a new cutter, if the height is different, please reset it according to the setting method.
3. If the operator needs to leave the position temporarily, be sure to turn off the motor switch before leaving to avoid damage to the machine due to improper operation by others.
4. Please avoid overloading to avoid damage to the machine and reduce the service life.
5. When setting the cutter, be sure to release the setting handwheel first so that the setting rod can touch the cutting point control switch, otherwise, when the cutter setting switch is turned ON, the setting action cannot be generated .
6. When the precision four-post cutting machine is cutting, please keep your hands away from the cutting knife or chopping board. It is strictly forbidden to touch the knife mold with your hands to avoid danger.