1. When the precision four-column cutting machine is working, the cutter should be placed as far as possible in the center of the upper platen, so as not to cause wear on one side of the machine and affect its life.
2. When the new four-column cutting machine is replaced with a new cutter, if the height is different, please set again according to the setting method.
3. When the operating staff needs to leave the position temporarily, be sure to turn off the motor switch before leaving, so as not to damage the machine due to improper manipulation by others.
4. Please avoid overloading to avoid damage to the machine and reduce the service life.
5. When setting the cutter, be sure to release the setting handwheel first so that the setting lever can contact the cutting point control switch. Otherwise, when the cutter setting switch is turned ON, the setting action cannot be generated. .
6. When the precision four-column cutting machine is performing cutting action, please keep your hands away from the cutter or chopping board. It is strictly forbidden to touch the die with your hand to avoid danger.