Cutting machine repair is a general term for two types of homework: machine maintenance and repair. Maintenance is a daily flow that maintains the technical functions of the equipment, and repair is a flow that eliminates faults and restores the technical performance of the equipment.
When the cutting machine is in use, due to various wear and tear, erosion, fatigue, deformation, aging and other phenomena of the parts, the accuracy is reduced, the function is reduced, and the quality of the product is affected. In severe cases, the equipment will be shut down. The maintenance of cutting machine is a kind of technical flow adopted by maintaining and repairing the machine, reducing its deterioration degree, prolonging the service life, and maintaining or restoring the function defined by the machine.
The homework of cutting machine maintenance includes equipment inspection, adjustment, lubrication, timely treatment and lectures when abnormal phenomena are found. In order to ensure the normal operation of the machine, reduce wear, protect accuracy and extend the service life, fair lubrication, maintenance and maintenance are necessary.
Inspection of cutting machine
The inspection of the cutting machine is mainly a daily inspection, and the main content is the vibration, abnormal sound, looseness, temperature rise, pressure and flow rate of the equipment. Generally speaking, the appearance and appearance of equipment in the operating state can be judged by the senses, simple instruments, and the state of processed products. Such as mechanical cutting machine bearing temperature, pressure and speed, punching precision, noise, oil quality and leakage of hydraulic cutting machine. In short, according to the complexity of the cutting machine, the characteristics of the function, the importance of product quality and other aspects to determine the inspection site, cycle and other content, in order to formulate repair parts, time and technical preparation, inspection work is generally carried out by the operator and maintenance Joint responsibility.
2. Lubrication of cutting machine
Cutting machine lubrication is an important measure to reduce the wear of parts during operation and avoid failure. Mechanical cutting machine bearings are not lubricated, causing fever and seizures. Therefore, lubricating work is one of the important contents of cutting machine maintenance. Implement the "five fixed" methods of lubrication, which standardizes, standardizes, refines and simplifies daily lubrication.
The details are:
(1) Fixed point: determine the lubrication part, lubrication point and check point of the equipment.
(2) Qualification: Use the oil according to the grease grade specified in the machine imitation.
(3) Quantitative: determine the amount of oil in the lubrication part of the equipment to prevent spreading and manage equipment leakage.
(4) On schedule: add oil, add oil and clean oil according to the time specified in the imitation of the machine to ensure timely lubrication.
(5) Appointment: The operator or maintenance worker who determines the lubrication work has the responsibility to the person.