When the cutting machine fails during operation, the maintenance of the machine itself is a very cumbersome thing, but we must pay more attention to it during the maintenance process. We should not ignore many problems because of the cumbersomeness. The cutting machine manufacturer is for everyone. Share some matters concerning the maintenance of the cutting machine:
1. When the machine stops working for more than 24 hours, relax the fixed mode of the handwheel to avoid damage to other parts
2. Keep enough space around to provide conditions for the placement of the machine, and provide enough space for the maintenance of the machine to check
3. If you hear abnormal sound when starting up, you need to stop the power detection immediately
4. Please keep in touch with our company's professional master at any time, and report the specific situation of the cutting machine to our company's technicians.
5. In order to avoid the risk of electric shock in the cutting machine, the grounding terminal must be reliably grounded when in use. Please keep your hands dry and require relevant professionals to operate
6. Before pressing down the machine, the pressing plate must completely cover the die. It is forbidden for staff to approach the machine and move the pressing area horizontally. Turn off the motor when leaving the machine.
7. The hydraulic oil in the fuel tank should be replaced once after about one quarter of use, especially when the new machine uses oil for the first time. After the new machine is installed or the oil is changed, it will be used for about one month, and the oil net must be cleaned. Moreover, the oil tank must be thoroughly cleaned when changing the hydraulic oil.
8. When the machine starts to work, the oil problem must be controlled within a certain range before operation. If the temperature of the oil is too low, the oil pump needs to work for a certain period of time. When the oil temperature is detected to reach 10°C (50F), Only the oil pump can display its effectiveness.
9. Do not loosen any terminal nut, otherwise it may be that the motor and electrical wiring are in poor contact, and the lack of phase operation may result in burning and material damage.