Cause one: Poor assembly of the cutting machine
1. The end cover is misaligned when the hydraulic cylinder of the cutting machine is assembled, and the piston rod is not concentric with the cylinder, which makes it difficult to extend the piston rod and accelerates the wear of the seal.
2. The parallelism between the hydraulic cylinder of the cutting machine and the guide rail of the table is poor, which makes the piston difficult to extend and accelerates the wear of the seals.
3. The seal of the cutting machine is incorrectly installed, such as the seal is scratched or cut off, the seal lip is reversed, the lip is damaged or the shaft chamfer is not the correct size, the seal is incorrectly installed or missing
4. The sealing gland of the cutting machine is not installed
a. Gland installation has deviation
b. Uneven force on fastening screws
c. The fastening screws are too long, so that the gland cannot be compressed.
1. Disassembly inspection, reassembly
2. Disassembly inspection, reinstall, and replace the seal
3. Replace and reinstall the seal
b. Reinstall, tighten the screws to make the force even
c. Reasonably select the screw length according to the depth of the screw hole